80s Discussion Forum

Cock Robin new album/forum (July 15, 2006 11:14 AM)
Posted by: Joshua Galahad

Hi to all,

Although I was very young in the eighties I feel a special affection for this 80's period. Over the years I gradually rediscovered sounds and artists that I used to like without really knowing about them at the time. Among a lot of them Talk Talk, Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, Mike Oldfield. I'm especially fond of Cock Robin too, a brilliant band to me.

They came back this year with a new album called "I don't want to save the World" and Peter Kingsbery and Anna LaCazio's voices are still a wonderful alchemy, maybe better than never. We've created a multi-lingual about them at http://www.cockrobinforum.com. You can listen there (in the english area) to some live tracks (Acoustic "Just around the Corner" or "The promise you made") from a french radio showcase performed last month, see some pics from their recent shows in France and of course discuss about the band.

You're obviously all very welcome there ! By the way much congratulations to the webmaster for this nice website and this very wealthy forum, great work.

Regards,

Galahad
Previous post:
  • 80's Talk - Jim Huber (May 23, 2002 5:02 PM)
Follow-up posts:

none

Post a reply

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message" (and new subject in the bx labeled "Subject", if you wish), enter your username and password, and hit "Post Message."

Subject:

(If you haven't already, register now
Forgot your username or password?)