80s Discussion Forum

Looking for this movie....but can't remember the title. Please help!! (August 19, 2008 5:58 PM)
Posted by: Travis Payne

Hello Everyone....

This is my first time to this site. I do have many fond memories about the \'80\'s and many of the movies that came from that era, so this site looks like alot of fun.

Hopefully someone can help me with this movie I\'m trying to locate...though I can\'t remember the name of it...only bits and peices of it. Also, I was a young boy no older than 10 yrs in 1987....so please bear with me!! I\'ll try the best I can.

The \"movie\" I\'m trying to remember and describe I do recall seeing on either HBO or Cinemax. Considering the movie had quite a bit of \"adult content\" (ie, Rated R for nudity, some sexual content) it was aired \"after dark\" around 9 or 10 pm and later.

Again, for the life of me I cannot remeber the name of the movie....but what I do remember was that the movie involved people who were somehow able self-induce sleep to enter and participate in other people\'s dreams....and nightmares. (And No, it was NOT \"Nightmare on Elm Street).

What I remember stuck me most about this movie was that in the \"nightmare\" sequences it depicted people who could somehow transform into these \"serpent\" figures or creatures and/or \"burst\" out of their human bodies in these sepentine forms. Again, the movie contained some nudity and adult content.

This is the best desciption I can give. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Previous post: Follow-up posts:

none

Post a reply

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message" (and new subject in the bx labeled "Subject", if you wish), enter your username and password, and hit "Post Message."

Subject:

(If you haven't already, register now
Forgot your username or password?)