80s Discussion Forum

That darn game (February 3, 2002 4:35 AM)
Posted by: Nathan Atkinson

My friend and I are trying to remember the name of a game where you have a corrugated outline and a little plastic shape with a hole for your pencil. Then the shape spins in the outline and you get a rad shape. What was the name of that game?"
Previous post: Follow-up posts:

Post a reply

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message" (and new subject in the bx labeled "Subject", if you wish), enter your username and password, and hit "Post Message."



(If you haven't already, register now
Forgot your username or password?)